Indian Head Massage (Champissage) is a fast, effective technique for de-stressing and calming.
The therapeutic effects of Indian Head Massage last long after the treatment is over. The short and long term benefits are individual, varied and cumulative and may include the following:
- Relieves stress, anxiety and mental tension
- Releases fibrositic nodules
- Relieves headaches, eyestrain, sinusitis, tinnitus, nasal congestion and insomnia
- Relieves stiffness in the neck and shoulder area
- Loosens the scalp
- Increases energy levels
- Promotes more restful, refreshing sleep
- Strengthens the immune system
- Gives a ‘balanced’ feeling of calm and peace.
What is involved?
A treatment usually lasts about 30 – 45 minutes and involves the massage of the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp and face, performed whilst seated in a normal chair.
Pre-blended Aromatherapy oils are used in this massage, although it can be performed without, if preferred.
Before your first treatment you will be asked about your general health and medical history. This is so the treatment can be assessed to your individual needs, and is strictly confidential.